Computer Repairs
Site map Site map
Log in/out Log in

Terms and Conditions

PainFreePC supplies a range of PC repair, upgrade and maintenance services provided under the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder. By using our services you are accepting these terms and conditions which do not affect your rights and obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force.

Money Back Guarantee on Repairs

If you notify PainFreePC in writing within ten days of a computer repair that you are not satisfied with the outcome, PainFreePC will refund your money in full.

Applications

Customer's software will only be installed if legitimate with original serial numbers. Copies of software will not be installed.

Privacy

We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.

We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We collect the information you supply to us through enquiry and registration forms, and every time you e-mail us. We will never collect sensitive information about you in any other way without your explicit consent.

To protect your privacy we never distribute your name, e-mail address or other particulars to any third parties.

Quotations

Any quotation given for PC repair or upgrading will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of submission. A non-refundable 30% deposit will become due on acceptance of our quotation and shall be paid before any work commences. The remaining 70% will become due on completion of the work. Any amounts owed shall be paid as soon as they become due. Late payment will incur a surcharge of 2% per month. Non payment after 28 days have passed will entitle PainFreePC to terminate the contract or remove your website from service.

Invoicing

Invoices will be sent via e-mail (unless otherwise requested) in PDF format. Payment is due within thirty days of receipt of invoice. Late payment of any invoice will attract a fee of 3% of the total amount or £30, whichever is greater.

Payment may be made by cheque or Internet transfer.

Maintenance Agreement Cancellation

Maintenance agreements can be cancelled by either party giving one month's notice. PainFreePC will refund any payments made for periods beyond the cancellation date within 7 days of the cancellation.

Liability

Except for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without prejudice to the foregoing generality, any lost business opportunities, loss of profit or goodwill) arising from or in any way connected with our services.

Mistakes and complaints

We will correct any mistakes in bills, receipts or payments as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days of agreeing to do so.

If you have a complaint, please contact us.